Hatteras Island’s only campground located in the heart of Hatteras Village, in the scenic Outer Banks area of North Carolina.
Set among beautiful canals and grassy fields, our resort has over 60 paved RV sites. We welcome “big rigs” with many sites featuring water, sewer and electric hookups, cable and WiFi.
On Hatteras Island, you can fish right from the beach or take a charter boat out to the deep blue water of the Gulf Stream. Take in the soulful coastal restaurants and interesting mom-and-pop shops. While your setting will be a bit more on the untamed side of nature, it will be a simpler and quieter part of the barrier islands.
Hatteras Sands Cottages offer comforts while providing a camping experience. For a truly unique accommodation, stay in one of our newly renovated cottages.
Our resort features many amenities:
- 5 minutes from the Beach.
- 7/10 of a mile and 4WD accessible beaches.
- Over 60 paved RV sites and tent sites available.
- Put your kayak right into the park canal.
- Fishing and crabbing right on our canals.
- Newly Renovated Air Conditioned Bathhouse with hot water. You’ll appreciate the comfort when you come in from swimming or fishing on the mighty Atlantic Ocean.
- Laundry Facility to make this chore easier!
- Large Clubhouse with a lounge for adults and a game room featuring pool tables, ping pong, pinball, video games,puzzles and much more.
- Olympic size swimming pool.
- Basketball court.
- Free cable TV & WiFi.
- We are a pet-friendly park with the exception of some of our rental units.
Great fishing awaits! There’s a wealth of things to do right here on their grounds.This area offers some of the best water sports opportunities on the East Coast. Enjoy fishing and crabbing right on our canals or try a little wind-surfing in our world-renowned waters.
Whether you come to relax and enjoy a good sunset or you come to participate in our many activities, we know you’ll appreciate the many fine amenities Hatteras Sands has to offer!
We also offer easy access to their region’s many attractions.
Clubs and groups are welcome.We will be happy to make catering and charter boat fishing arrangements.